Are you a medical technologist looking for a rewarding job opportunity where you can develop your skills? Would you like to live in a vibrant community known nationwide for job growth and vitality? Then you belong at Yavapai Regional Medical Center in beautiful Prescott, Arizona, where you will perform routine and complex laboratory analysis and interpretation in our state-of-the-art hospital. We're offering a $5,000 bonus! Join our close-knit team and enjoy living in a mild, sunny climate year-round, where summers rarely exceed 90 degrees and snow stays for hours instead of days.
• Bachelor’s or associate degree
• Certification by ASCP, AMT, ISCLT or NCAMLP as a Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technologist
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with an outstanding customer service attitude
• Basic computer literacy and MS Windows proficiency
It’s no wonder that Prescott is at the top of dozens of lists. Forbes ranks it as the 5th fastest growing small metro area. Sunset magazine named it the #1 Place to Live in the Southwest. And Prescott is on Time magazine’s list of the Top 13 Happiest and Healthiest Places to Live in the nation. Most recently, Expedia named Prescott the #1 destination in Arizona for nature lovers.
When you build your career at Yavapai Regional Medical Center in Prescott, Arizona, you’ll find:
• A close-knit and welcoming community
• Four spectacular mild seasons, each with its own unique activities to enjoy
• A breathtaking natural environment that just beckons you to come out and play
From the moment you arrive here, you’ll know that this is a wonderful place to live and work. We’re just 90 miles northwest of Phoenix, but Prescott is so different. With our spectacular views, friendly small-town charms and over 1 million acres of national forest, it often feels like we’re thousands of miles away.
About Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Yavapai Regional Medical Center’s roots date back to 1942. What started as a simple, community hospital is now a state-of-the-art healthcare system with two acute care hospitals, a network of primary and specialty care clinics, outpatient health and wellness centers, cardiac diagnostic centers, and outpatient medical imaging centers. As the region’s leading not-for-profit healthcare provider, our medical care and wellness resources extend across 5,500 square miles. Our employees enjoy competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, including tuition reimbursement and relocation assistance for eligible candidates. EOE.