Carle Physician Group is seeking additional full-time BE/BC Pediatricians to join an established Pediatric program at our Mattoon branch.
Details for our Mattoon Pediatric opportunity include: • Outpatient position with Level 2 nursery duties and in-patient Pediatric care.
• State-of-the art Primary Care Clinic has patient-centered medical home model
• In addition to primary care, this new facility houses Lab, X-ray, Women’s Health, and Convenient Care. A state of the art Oncology Infusion center is also on site.
• Call 1:5 weekdays; 1:7 weekends
• Admitting privileges to regional hospital with Level II nursery within minutes of clinic
• Access to Level III nursery and Level I Trauma Center 45 minutes away with dedicated air and ground support
• Pediatric subspecialty support includes Critical Care, Neurology, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Developmental-Behavioral and Genetics
• Carle has an established relationship with a pediatric tertiary care center to provide full-time Pediatric Surgery services; the tertiary relationship also includes the ability to have consultation services with Pediatric Endocrinology, Cardiology, Infectious Disease and Hematology/Oncology
• Qualifies for RIMSAP loan obligation
• A few of the benefits we offer include a competitive compensation package, vacation/meeting time, 403-B plan with employer match, health/dental/life/long-term disability insurance, paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage provided.
• Home to Eastern Illinois University and Lake Land College, Mattoon-Charleston is central located between Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis.
Quality-focused, nationally-ranked organization dedicated to providing patient-focused care Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice Strong physician-centered management with progressive strategic plan Employed position Leading-edge technology, including EPIC EMR Carle employs more than 400 physicians and 250 advanced practice providers Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign Competitive compensation/benefit package including paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage and relocation package Unfortunately, this position does not qualify for J-1 visa waivers Equal Opportunity Employer
Carle is the leading healthcare system in east central Illinois serving a patient base of more than 1.5 million.The 393-bed regional hospital is home to a Primary Stroke Center, accredited Chest Pain Center, Level III Perinatal Services and the area's only Level I Trauma Center. Carle Physician Group, the outpatient practice serving nearly 170,000 unique patients annually, is comprised of more tha...n 400 physicians dedicated to providing patient-focused care in 80 specialties located in 14 communities across central Illinois. Carle Heart and Vascular Institute, Carle Neuroscience Institute (including Spine Institute), Digestive Health Institute, Carle Cancer Center and Mills Breast Cancer Institute, bring additional advanced diagnostic and treatment options.Carle Foundation Hospital has achieved Magnet® designation, the nation's highest honor for nursing care and was the recipient of Healthgrades 'America's 100 Best' Award™ in 2015.Join our team of experts in a family-friendly Big Ten university city centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis.