Employment duration: Full time
Location: Immediate Care - Sunnyside
Are you a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant looking for a career with a competitive salary, state-of-the-art facilities, and an exceptional and fulfilling quality-of-life? We encourage you to join our team at Sunnyside Immediate Care! At Sunnyside Immediate Care, we provide a broad range of services, with convenient access to onsite x-rays and labs. As a provider, you will manage same-day appointments; acute-injury and illness care for adults and children, and sports physicals.
About the Opportunity
- 4x10 work schedule.
- Your compensation and benefits will be comparable to private practice.
- You will receive a comprehensive offer that will include a base salary, hiring bonus and relocation assistance.
- You may be eligible for state and federal loan repayment programs.
- You will be supported through an intentional and structured ramp-up schedule, orientation and peer mentor program.
- You will be eligible to participate in a medical Spanish immersion program in Guatemala.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this opportunity!
The Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic is a nonprofit organization that provides comprehensive medical, dental, and social services for more than 139,000 people throughout the Pacific Northwest. Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic employs 1,390 full-time staff and more than 600 part-time staff, medical residents, dental residents, students, and volunteers. Our patients and pathologies are diverse. With 20 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 49 programs, Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic has locations throughout Washington and Oregon, impacting the lives of thousands of adults and children each year. We embrace new technologies and systems that engage and empower patients to actively participate in their own care and are well-placed to meet the evolving needs of our communities.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
We will let JOY in.
- We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
About the Community
You will have the added benefit of living in the Pacific Northwest, where you can enjoy spectacular wilderness areas, scenic ocean beaches, and crystal-clear lakes and rivers. You can enjoy fresh seafood, fine Northwest wines, and a spectacular selection of fruits and vegetables. You will also be within an easy drive to a thriving metropolitan area, offering fine dining and shopping, theatres, museums, and world-class universities.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.