Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Registered Nurse \(0\.9 FTE, Nights\) to work for the Medical Unit at Swedish Issaquah in Issaquah, WA\.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing nursing care adapted to individual patient needs based on the nursing process\.
In this position you will:
- Have the opportunity to be part of an exciting, new unit at the beautiful Swedish Issaquah hospital
- Help to develop a successful, growing culture on the Medical Unit
- Work in a dynamic work environment with patients on a 2 – 3 day average length of stay
- Be responsible for delegation and supervision of personnel which participate in the provision of care to ensure that patient needs and expected treatment outcomes are met
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree \(BSN\) from an accredited school of nursing or must actively pursue and attain a BSN within six years of hire
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current BLS Certification
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum one year as a Medical / Surgical RN in an acute care \(hospital\) setting
About the Issaquah Campus
With advances in technology, an environmentally friendly design and new hospital infrastructure, the campus is designed to be different\. The new campus provides a broad range of inpatient and outpatient medical services including oncology, cardiac care, obstetrics, pediatric specialty care, emergency services, primary care and a host of other medical and surgical services and specialists\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Medical/Surgical Nursing
Req ID: 141735