Providence is calling a Financial Analyst to Providence Health & Services in Seattle, WA. (0.75 FTE - 4 days a week)
We are seeking a Financial Analyst to assist with ad hoc pro forma analysis and administering provider compensation models. This role will be exposed to a wide range of ambulatory and hospital based analysis as well as be a key point of contact for operational and physician leaders within the organization.
In the position you will:
- Lead efforts to accurately calculate and report monthly provider compensation for multiple specialties and departments.
- Assist department directors in reviewing monthly provider compensation reports and pro formas.
- Be a team member on one or more value streams with the purpose of improving and standardizing workflows.
- Develop effective reporting processes and procedures as needed.
- Act as a liaison with local departments and other System finance teams.
- Accurately and thoroughly document data sources and processes.
- Develop and provide training to leadership teams and managers regarding compensation reports & underlying data elements. Facilitate education sessions either in a one-on-one environment or in large groups in person.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Information Systems. Equivalent work experience in healthcare finance will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Position requires one or two years of experience in finance, accounting or related field as well as experience using data extraction, spreadsheets, word processing, and financial software applications.
- Willing to work (0.75 FTE - 4 days a week).
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Finance & Accounting
Req ID: 146037