The Nurse Extern (NEx) is a staff member trained to provide personal care and supportive services to the unitï¿½s patient population. He/She functions under the direction and supervision of the RN or LPN.
1. GED or High School Graduate required
2. Must be currently enrolled in the final year of an Associates or Bachelorï¿½s Degree in Nursing Program from an accredited school or maintain certification as a nursing assistant (CNA)
3. Must be in good financial and academic standing with the school.
4. Preferred completion of a State approved Nursing Assistant program with a South Carolina Nursing Assistant Certificate or relevant patient care experience.
1. Minimum of one (1) semester of nursing school clinical experience or certification as a nursing assistant.
1. Current BLS certification.
Job: Nursing Assistants and PCA
Primary Location: Hardeeville, South Carolina
Facility: Coastal Carolina Hospital
Job Type: PT2Y
Shift Type: Rotate
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Internal Number: 2005037989
About Coastal Carolina Hospital
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.