· Take responsibility for decisions, actions and results and deliver on commitments.
· Practice financial responsibility.
· Cooperate and collaborate with team members and others.
· Comply with the Employee Code of Conduct and all other Hospital Institutional Policies and Procedures.
· Demonstrate compliance with all federal, state and local laws; rules and government.
· Demonstrate effective communication skills with all team members, patients and families.
· Maintain satisfactory participation and attendance at required and non-required meetings and staff development programs.
· Promote evidence of adherence to the hospital confidentiality policy.
This position description reflects the general duties and responsibilities necessary to describe the principal functions of the job, as identified, and shall not be considered an exhaustive list of job responsibilities which may be inherent in the job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The responsibilities listed may be subject to change at any time and individuals may be asked to perform duties outside of their regular responsibilities to support the ongoing operations of Adventist Health System and its facilities.
Perform specific tasks or routines supportive to delivery of patient care in the assigned unit under the direction of a Registered Nurse in accordance with Surgical Services standards.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.